Spain is one of the most desirable destinations for holidays or investments. If you are a foreigner, you can rest assured that My Spain Visa has the best immigration experts at your disposal so that processing your visa, your purchases and sales, or guiding you on your travels is just another part of your wonderful experience of coming to or investing in Spain.
Spain Visa is a law firm made up of the best professionals that offers you reliability, advice and fast and specialised guidance on a wide range of services:
- Applying for and acquiring Spanish citizenship and nationality, studying your particular situation.
2. Non-profit visa: if you are considering coming to Spain for a year to have a good time without working during that period, or coming to spend your retirement in our country.
3. Golden visa or investor visa: for those who want to move to Spain and enjoy their stay for an indefinite period of time.
4. You will have to make a series of investments which you will be informed about personally. It entails the right to apply directly for a residence permit for two years.
5. Entrepreneur visa: granted for one year, which you can apply for at the Consulate of your country. It will allow you to carry out your business and the Marbella solicitors team will help you with all the necessary legal arrangements and documentation: contracts, registrations in the Private Property and Mercantile registry, reservations of company name, rentals of premises, deeds, Notary. They even facilitate your relationship with banks by opening accounts or deposits, without you having to travel, acting in your name and on your behalf. You will also be able to:
– Buy houses in Spain or make real estate investments.
– Set up your company or work in Spain.
View this post on Instagram
Maximum comfort, with maximum security
It is well known that if you come to Spain you will find the best quality of life, protected by one of the best health systems, not only in Europe, but in the world (Spain scored 90 out of 100 in the study carried out by the Healthcare Access and Quality Index).
Citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area who have reached retirement age can receive medical care under the same conditions as Spanish citizens, for which they must have a European health card.
In the case of third countries, medical insurance is required to accompany your visa. My Spain Visa also cares about your health while you are outside your country, and offers you its healtcare in Spain service for exparts. Depending on the activity you are going to carry out or the time you intend to stay in the country, you can choose:
Basic cover: for short periods. It covers hospitalisation expenses, surgical procedures, dental care in case of emergency and general consultations among others.
International cover: for regular travel or long stays. It covers more extensive services apart from those mentioned above, such as major surgeries or serious injuries.
If you already know that your destination is Spain, you also know that your choice is My Spain Visa: the best law firm specialising in visas, real estate and commercial law, whose aim is your peace of mind. Guarantee, personalisation and experience from the hand of the best professional team, so that you only have to worry about enjoying yourself.