If you are you passionate about food and travel and you are you looking to share your food adventures with an engaged foodie and travelers community, you are in the right place! Here is how you can write for us.
Write for Travel for Food Hub
At Travel for Food Hub, we welcome food bloggers, travel bloggers, food and travel Instagrammers, food experiences providers and food & travel lovers to write for us and share their food tips, insights and curiosities with the foodies and travelers community.
If you are a marketing agency, freelance writer or a company looking to write for us, please keep reading.
What type of guest post are we looking for?
These are some of the topics we cover at Travel for Food Hub:
- The best street food
- Local food tips
- Organic food
- Travel tips
- Original recipes
- Coffee and tea
- Non-alcoholic drinks, beer, wine and cocktails.
- Unique food and travel experiences
- Food and travel influencers, food and travel bloggers or Instagrammers
- Local food restaurants
- Special dinning experiences
- Food markets in destinations worldwide
How does it work to write for Travel for Food Hub?
Please follow this steps to write for us
- Get in touch with us using the form below.
- We will get back to you with our terms and conditions.
- You send us the content that should meet our style guidelines to be published.
- We approved and publish your content.
What you will get?
- You can include one external link within the article as agreed in our terms and conditions.
- You can get an author byline at the end of the article where you can include a link to your site and social media profiles.
- You will also get social media exposure on our channels.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
We are currently only accepting guest posts on topics related to food and travel.
- Articles should be around 1,200 words. But quality is more important to us!
- Make sure you follow this structure: Introduction, 3-8 Subheaders and Conclusion.
- Feature images and included by our editorial team.
- Check all our Style specifications in our style guidelines.